Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to Movies Critically Unbalanced!

Hello All!

My name is Reina Victoria, and welcome to Movies Critically Unbalanced!

I am a movie buff... I love movies and everything about them. I wrote my first term paper in high school on Citizen Kane. I study the classics and love the modern ones. The "suspension of disbelief" -- lets face it -- turns me on in a way you couldn't possibly imagine. I am trapped. I can't help it.

I love the experience of going to the theater (although I can't afford it right now). I even love greasy movie popcorn. The darkness, the sensuality of a great movie is worth it.

I am here to give my own point of view on movies -- no gimmicks, no influence by all those other critics who HAVE to like this movie because it's going to win ten-zillion Oscars (don't think I'm not looking at you, Forrest Gump). I'm here to tell it like I see it, and I don't care who's watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment